Thursday, November 03, 2005

good stuff, the blogging pace will pick up now

Well, I always forget to post shit I think I want to post. So I'm going to post something brief about my trip to Indy last Saturday because I have some cool pictures. Also, watch out for some beer tastings to be posted here soon. I think I'm going to do that more often.

So I went to Indy this past Saturday to talk to folks and take pictures for a piece I wrote for Windy City Suds. I sent the piece off today. It was a bit long, almost 1700 words, but I think it was quite good if I do say so myself. And I even managed to praise Brugge Brasserie. I wonder what Ted Miller will think about that?

Anyway, this trip was another confirmation that Indy is definately the easiest city to get around. I went to 54th and Keystone, up to Broad Ripple, down to Mass Ave. then to the heart of downtown. There was no traffic. I found a parking spot one block from my destination downtown...on my first pass. It's amazing that city. 12th biggest city in the country! I'm really becoming quite familiar with it which is nice.

Anyway, I managed to get to MacNiven's a little after I wanted to, but the light was still quite good. It faces northwest-ish. CLICK ON IT FOR A BIGGER VIEW. That glare is kind of bad, but I still like the pic.



mmmmmm...the funk...Cantillon; at Kahn's. CLICK FOR A BIGGER VIEW.

No comments: