Monday, June 20, 2005

Greg Koch of Stone Brewing Co. is not very happy

...and rightly so.

Greg Koch's video blog, aka, vBlog, is really first rate entertainment. It's also a great source of information about the beer industry. It's also a great marketing tool for Stone Brewery I have no doubt.

Well, the vBlog entry that I would like to point people to is about a small newspaper's criticism of Stone's Arrogant Bastard Ale, actually just the name. While I don't really agree with all of Koch's criticism, I certainly think the puritanical bitch that wrote the column for the small paper needed to be put in her place for sure.

So check it out here. It's the second entry from the top titled: 'Around the Brewery...Greg Responds to an Ignorant Attack'. I need to post the link to the vBlog in my link list too.

No comments: