Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Tahoe/Yosemite trip now imminent

Yes, my shitty life continues a pace. I leave tomorrow at 4am to fly to Reno, NV where I will rendevouz with some of my best friends in the whole wide world. We will get very drunk, then attempt to wake up at 7am on Friday, drive to Yosemite, obtain the last wilderness permit required, and backpack four miles before dark. Then on Saturday we hope to make it to the top of El Capitan (via the trails, not the 4000' rock face). Then on Sunday it's back to Tahoe where we have rented, literally, a mansion. I will do a lot of fishing, lots on the famous Truckee river hopefully, and also the smaller mountain streams. I'm glad it's a little cold out there still. Hopefully we'll get some good hatches!!

I'll be back on the 18th, not much till then.

With great speed, agility and dexterity, yours truly and very sincerely,
Matthew D. Dunn, Esq.

No comments: