Tuesday, July 26, 2005

remote blogging: Muncie

Ahhhh...blogging in Muncie. I'm hear in beautiful (read depressed) Muncie Indiana to write a story on maybe the best beer cellar in Indiana. This cellar is under the Heorot, a wild and crazy viking beer hall type thing. 1995 Boon Oude Geuze Mariage Parfait? Yeah, they have that. 1988 JW Lees Harvest Ale? Yeah. Got that. Several vintage wooden casks, Port, Sherry and Calvados, of JW Lees Harvest Ale? That too. And these are just the true gems. Lots of other stuff to mention and lots of cool pictures. I'm going to write it all up for Indianabeer.com this week or next.

I'm also here to be on 'The Good Beer Show'. A cool podcast about beer and local music made every week at the Heorot by JefferyT. I get to play my music too! Nice.

Also, I had to get a fucking library card to get on the computers here at the public library. Isn't that funny? I signed up and everything and now have my very own 'Muncie Public Library' library card. Nice.

No comments: