Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm leaving bloomington

...well, not actually. But I have seriously thought about it. There was this job announcement that has been seriously tempting me for a couple days now, but I don't think I could do it. I mean, it would be fucking awesome to work for Long Trail, definately one of my favorite breweries ever and it would be awesome to live in Vermont, I could actually catch the powder days and it would be cool to get back in the lab again...but that would get old pretty quick, one of the reasons I quit being a biologist in the first place.

I should really stop reading the probrewer classifieds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should break your lease with that bastard roommate of yours and get out of town. And take me while you're at it.

Anonymous said...

Double Bag may be my favorite beer.

YB