Saturday, September 24, 2005

mom and dad and TC Steele, part I

My folks came for a visit this weekend. It's been a great time. Here are some pictures I took hanging out with them today.

Let's get the weird ones out of the way first:

We went to the IU Art Museum which was cool and I have many other pictures from that to post here, which I will do at a later date, perhaps tomorrow if I'm not sleeping. This is a picture of an 18th century Japanese figurine. I can't remember what the whole deal is, but I know this: it's fucking wild and kind of freaks me out a little bit. Sorry it's blurry. I'm blaming that on the plastic or glass case it was in.



We also went to the TC Steele house in Brown County. That was really cool. Beautiful place and I really like TC Steele's work. Anyway, this is a picture of my father, mother and I in the gardens there. My dad does not normally look like that, I promise. I also have more pictures from here to post in the future.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Dude, you really ought to get that arm looked at.

Anonymous said...

You must be single to have a forearm like that!

Matthew D Dunn said...

Maybe I'm gay. Homophobe asshole.